Connect with us: 717.336.6385 • 717.859.1879 • 717.626.1055
Good's Disposal Services, Inc. offers complete trash removal service for residential customers. . Please contact our office for scheduling and delivery. Here is what you need to know:
• Please place your trash and recycling out the night before collection. Our work day begins earlier than most services.
• Please place your trash and recycling where our staff can easily see it. Do not hide it behind trees, shrubs, bushes, etc.
• You may use garbage cans or trash bags. Any items or extra trash other than your normal weekly household trash might be an extra charge, which is determined by the driver on your route.
• Keep items you do not want to have disposed away from your trash, so there is no confusion.
• Toters are available upon request. Please Note: We no longer accept trash in 55 gallon barrels/drums due to employee safety issues. We will provide one free 96 gallon toter for your trash at no extra cost. If you need a toter, just let us know by calling the office. Learn more.
• Please DO NOT put out hot ashes. We will take them if they are completely cold.
• Bulk Items, will be accepted at an additional cost. Bulk items are appliances, furniture, carpeting, tires, etc. Please contact our office to schedule prior to your pick up day and payment will be needed at time of scheduling.
• Extra Service Sticker: For a lot of extra trash bags or yard waste items (including grass, leaves, sod, weeds, etc). These bags can be placed with your regular trash but must have a prepaid tag on it. They are $4.00 each. They can be purchased at our office or by downloading an order form. They will then be sent via the mail system. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
• Roll-Off Service is available for larger clean up and construction/demolition for various sizes and needs. Call our office for pricing and scheduling.
• Municipal Christmas Tree Recycling Program (download)
• Hot Water Heaters
Learn more by visiting...
We DO accept Christmas trees with normal trash pick up for FREE. You are also welcomed to refer to the Municipal Christmas Tree Recycling Program.
"Our Service Begins with the name..."
|• Adamstown||• Akron Boro||• Blue Ball|
|• Brickerville||• Denver||• East Lampeter Twp|
|• Ephrata Boro||• Ephrata Twp||• Leola|
|• Lititz (not Lititz Boro)||• Manheim (not Manheim Boro)||• Manheim Twp|
|• New Holland Boro||• Reamstown||• Reinholds|
Want to know if we service your area?
SERVICING CUSTOMERS SINCE 1970
Website Created By: AllYouWantWebs.com • © 2020, All Rights Reserved.