Connect with us: 717.336.6385 • 717.859.1879 • 717.626.1055
Good's Disposal Services, Inc. offers complete trash removal service for residential customers. Here is what you need to know:
• Please place your trash and recycling out the night before collection. Our work day begins earlier than most services.
• Please place your trash and recycling where our staff can easily see it. Do not hide it behind trees, shrubs, bushes, etc.
• You may use garbage cans or trash bags. Any items or extra trash other than your normal weekly household trash might be an extra charge, which is determined by the driver on your route.
• Keep items you do not to have disposed away from your trash, so there is no confusion.
• Please DO NOT put out hot ashes. We will take them if they are completely cold.
• Yard Waste Tags are required for Grass, Leaves, Sod and Garden materials. This type of debris can not be mixed with regular trash. Therefore, we do require that each bag of yard waste have a YARD WASTE TAG.
• Roll-Off Service is available for larger clean up and construction.
• Hot Water Heaters
However, you may drop off motor oil at our location during normal business hours.
Learn more by visiting...
As a courtesy to our customers, we DO accept Christmas trees with normal trash pick up.
"Our Service Begins with the name..."
|• Adamstown||• Akron Boro||• Blue Ball|
|• Brickerville||• Denver||• East Lampeter Twp|
|• Ephrata Boro||• Ephrata Twp||• Leola|
|• Lititz (not Lititz Boro)||• Manheim (not Manheim Boro)||• Manheim Twp|
|• New Holland Boro||• Reamstown||• Reinholds|
Want to know if we service your area?
Website Created By: AllYouWantWebs.com • © 2018, All Rights Reserved.