Connect with us: 717.336.6385 • 717.859.1879 • 717.626.1055
When there is one day of delay for a Holiday or inclement weather our service is pushed ahead by one day. For example, if Monday would be a holiday or the need to close due to bad weather; Monday's service would be conducted on Tuesday, and Tuesday's service would be conducted Wednesday.
This pattern would continue to the end of the week, ending with Friday's service being conducted on Saturday. We would go back to normal service as of Monday.
Monday, May 25, 2020 is MEMORIAL DAY and in honor of this Holiday our office is closed for the day and all pickup services will be adjusted as follows:
• Monday (5/25) service will be moved to Tuesday
• Tuesday's (5/26) service will be conducted on Wednesday
• Wednesday's (5/27) service will be moved to Thursday
• Thursday's (5/28) service will be conducted on Friday
• This leaves Friday's (5/29) pick up for Saturday (5/30) morning
PLEASE REMEMBER... to have all trash and recycling out the night before your pick up day. Thank you and enjoy your Holiday!
Annually, we celebrate all major holidays as follows:
|• New Year's Day||• Memorial Day|
|• 4th of July||• Labor Day|
|• Thanksgiving||• Christmas|
SERVICING CUSTOMERS SINCE 1970
Website Created By: AllYouWantWebs.com • © 2020, All Rights Reserved.