Connect with us: 717.336.6385 • 717.859.1879 • 717.626.1055
Good's Disposal Services, Inc. looks to provide recycling service that keeps our communities clean and easy for everyone to follow.
If you are properly recycling, you should be able to store your recyclables inside your house without attracting ants or rodents.
1. Corrugated Cardboard
2. Plastic Bottles & Jugs with Necks
3. Metal Food & Beverage Cans
4. Glass Jars & Bottles
It's okay to throw everything else away. It will be turned into renewable energy.
WHEN IN DOUBT. THROW IT OUT!
• Place the recycling bin curbside the night before your collection day. Be sure to visit our Holiday / Weather Schedule for inclement weather and holidays.
• During high winds or wind storms, recycling bins should not be set out for collection.
• Recyclables should not be stored outside in the open.
• Flatten all cardboard boxes and place inside or next to the recycling bin.
• Remove Caps and Lids
For more information visit...
|• Adamstown||• Akron Boro||• Blue Ball|
|• Brickerville||• Denver||• East Lampeter Twp|
|• Ephrata Boro||• Ephrata Twp||• Leola|
|• Lititz (not Lititz Boro)||• Manheim (not Manheim Boro)||• Manheim Twp|
|• New Holland Boro||• Reamstown||• Reinholds|
Want to know if we service your area?
SERVICING CUSTOMERS SINCE 1970
Website Created By: AllYouWantWebs.com • © 2020, All Rights Reserved.