Connect with us: 717.336.6385 • 717.859.1879 • 717.626.1055
• A roll-off container must be loaded level full only. This means the material may not protrude from the front, sides or rear of the container.
• A roll-off container may not be loaded as to the weight of the container to be too heavy. It is unlikely with general material that the weight limit would be exceeded. However, excessive amounts of cement, bricks, and dirt should be avoided. Arrangements can be made to handle this material.
• A roll-off container may not be loaded with any liquids that could leak out in transport. Examples are paint, oil, etc.
Non-adherence of these rules allow Good's Disposal Service, Inc. to be susceptible to fines. If a DEP inspection of a container results in a fine, this fine will be assessed to the responsible party.
Please note the DEP service guidelines as well as some non- DEP roll-off service guidelines. The NON - DEP guidelines are as follows:
• Roll-off containers must be placed by our drivers on a solid and level surface. To prevent driveway damage, place wood (2' x 4') planks under each corner of the box. To prevent additional costs due to water weight when it rains or snows, cover the box with a tarp.
• Roll-off trucks have clearance requirements. Our trucks require 10-12 feet of height and a minimum of 10 feet width to place a container, and 25 feet of straight backing distance, at it's designated location. For the 20 yd, 30 yd, 40 yd roll-off boxes we need a straight backing distance of 65 feet.
• The entrance to the property must be clear of trees, and low-hanging wires. Trimming of trees or bushes by our drivers will result in additional charges.
• Only our drivers should move construction site containers. If you move the container yourself and damage it, or make it difficult for our drivers to load onto the truck, a fee will be assessed for repairs and time.
• There is a $75.00 roll-off cancellation fee for a box that was ordered then canceled before delivery. You may have the box for one (1) week. Rental is $5.00 per day to rent after the first week. There is a minimum of an $80.00 fee if we have to relocate the roll-off box after it has been placed per the customer's instructions, or if we cannot deliver the roll-off box. All fees and or fines will be assessed to the party that orders the container. The ordering party is responsible for the actions of sub-contractors, employees and all other persons with access to the container.
"Our Service Begins with the Name."
SERVICING CUSTOMERS SINCE 1970
Website Created By: AllYouWantWebs.com • © 2020, All Rights Reserved.