4361 Oregon Pike, Ephrata, PA 17522 • Phone: 717.859.1879 • 717.336.6385 • 717.626.1055
Thank you for choosing Good's Disposal Service, Inc. for your residential waste disposal needs! We are certain that you will be thoroughly pleased with our service. Please take a few minutes to review the following information that we have provided for you. Please keep this information for future reference.
- Please put your trash and recycling out the night before collection. Our work day begins earlier than most services.
- Please put your trash and recycling where our staff can easily see it. Do not hide it behind trees, shrubs, bushes, etc.
- You may use garbage cans or trash bags. Any items or extra trash other than your normal weekly household trash might be an extra charge, which is determined by the driver on your route.
- Do not put anything near your trash that you do not want to be disposed of.
- Please DO NOT put out hot ashes. We will take them if they are completely cold.
- We do remove bulky items at an additional cost. Examples of bulky items are furniture, appliances, hot water heaters, tires, etc. We take these items on your normal trash day and our office should be notified at least 2 days in advance.
- Due to DEP regulations, we are unable to take hazardous materials. Examples of these materials are paint, chlorine, antifreeze, etc. However, you can drop off motor oil at our location Monday through Friday, between 8am and 2pm or 1st and 3rd Saturday. If you have any of these items to dispose of, please call Lancaster County Solid Waste Authority at (717) 397-9968. They provide a Household Hazardous Waste Facility to take these kinds of items.
- Grass, leaves, sod and garden materials can not be mixed with regular trash. Therefore, we do require that each bag of yard waste have a YARD WASTE TAG on it.(form to download ) You may purchase these tags for $2.00 each at our office during business hours or send for them by mail with your order form and check.Yard waste bags should not exceed 40 pounds in weight and must have a tag on it.
- Any types of shrubs(low, woody plant), bushes, (low shrub, woodland), brush(thick growth of bushes), tree limbs or branches need cut and tied in 3' to 4" lengths and bundled. These may be an extra charge depending on the volume and weight of the bundled items.
- We also provide Roll-Off containers from 10 to 40 yards for larger clean up or construction jobs.
- If you should have any questions concerning our holiday schedule, please call one of our office phone numbers. There is an option to listen to any upcoming holidays.
Again, thank you for choosing Good's Disposal for your waste disposal needs. If you should have any questions or concerns, please call our office. We are here to provide you with courteous, dependable service.
Good's Disposal Service, Inc. • 4361 Oregon Pike, Ephrata, PA 17522 • Phone: 717.859.1879
Website Created By: AllYouWantWebs.com ©2014, All Rights Reserved.