Residential Waste Disposal
Good's Disposal Service, Inc. offers complete trash removal service for residential customers. Here is what you need to know:
- Please put your trash and recycling out the night before collection. Our work day begins earlier than most services.
- Please put your trash and recycling where our staff can easily see it. Do not hide it behind trees, shrubs, bushes, etc.
- You may use garbage cans or trash bags. Any items or extra trash other than your normal weekly household trash might be an extra charge, which is determined by the driver on your route.
- Do not put anything near your trash that you do not want to be disposed of.
- Please DO NOT put out hot ashes. We will take them if they are completely cold.
- Yard Waste Tags are required for Grass, leaves, sod and garden materials. This type of debris can not be mixed with regular trash. Therefore, we do require that each bag of yard waste have a YARD WASTE TAG.
- Roll - Off Service is available for larger clean up and construction.
If you need a service custom-tailored to suit your needs, feel free to ask! Our staff is flexible and will work to facilitate your requests!
As a courtesy to our customers...
we do accept Christmas trees with normal trash pick up.
Bulk Items are removed at an additional cost:
- Hot Water Heaters
Due to DEP Regulations we are unable to accept any type of hazardous materials such as:
However, you can drop off motor oil at our location during normal business hours.
*If you have these items to dispose of you can call Lancaster County Solid Waste Authority.